Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indesit Washing Machine

Options
  • 02-02-2024 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

Are these a good reliable machine? Anyone with positive experiences of using same?

Did they last long on average?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭wex96

They are a good machine for what you pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭boardz

A friend of mine repairs appliances and says to avoid Indesit, Candy, Hotpoint, Beko and Logik.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Ezeoul

I have an indesit washer dryer combo, for over ten years now.

The only trouble it gave me was the door lock went once, cheap repair.

I would buy indesit again.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭HorseSea

Replaced a 10+ year old Indesit with another Indesit in June 2022 from DID. Mid December 2023 it started to vibrate terribly and I tried to contact DID, eventually got a response and was told Indesit would contact me, Christmas and New Year came and went and several more requests to DID who promised to prioritise the service call until Indesit contacted me, still waiting.

From looking online I am pretty sure the shocks are gone which are fairly cheap and easy to replace, at this stage was thinking of doing it myself and never going near another Indesit or DID again. Problem is the model number of the machine does not match exactly with any of the parts suppliers for the shocks so now I am waiting on DID to even confirm which parts I need if I was to do it myself, absolute nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

If you have a lot of vibration check that the concrete counterweights have not started to loosen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Buy a Bosch, our brand new Indecit lasted just 3 days, service eng said to reject the machine and get a refund. Refund plus 100€ for the Bosch.

bosch is working away grand for 9 months now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

They only have a 1 year guarantee. Mine died after 6. I bought a Samsung with 5 years parts and labour for 449.

Advertisement