Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incapacitated Child Tax Credit

Options
  • 02-02-2024 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Would anyone from revenue know why this credit would be removed from my and my spouse’s tax credits?

Our children have also been removed from our records and when I go to add them, it states their PPSN are invalid.

Ive tried ringing revenue but each time I get told something different, oh we will put that back on for you, or you’ve to get new forms etc and now GP is refusing to fill in new forms.

The credit was on our 2023 tax certs but missing from 2024 which was issued Oct/Nov last year. It was also missing from our 2023 Statement of Liability.

It’s like someone deleted all record of our children from our tax accounts!?

Is there a way to get this credit reinstated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭nhg

Send a My Enquiry with a copy of the original ICC 2 from the doctor and the child’s PPSN, looks like with the changeover to the new tax year that your record regarding the number of dependent children changed resulting in the ICC being knocked off

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭ismat

You need a new cert from your doctor each year for this credit.

Advertisement