Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport from Helsinki

Options
  • 01-02-2024 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I am trying to find a reputable transport company to move a vintage tractor from Helsinki port to Dublin port. Have been almost scammed by a rogue transport company, so I would welcome any suggestions for a legit company that will agree a fair price. Tractor is at Helsinki and can be driven onto ship for shipping or driven onto lorry for shipping . Cost should include shipping. TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭The Nutty M

Did you get sorted?

Did it cost you much or what was your idea of a fair price for this?

I was looking at getting a semi mounted plough brought back from northern Sweden last September. I got a few prices. Weight was 4000kgs / roughly €3000-3500.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭westgolf

Brought a Scania 143 500 from Northern Finland in March. €3600 delivered to Dublin port.

Advertisement