Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Used Toyota Auris - Need Feedback / Opinions

Options
  • 31-01-2024 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

- I'm looking to purchase a used Toyota Auris within the next few months. What years/models would you recommend looking at and avoiding? Any common issues I should be aware of?

- I'm looking at a 2016 Auris with 100,000km on it for 16000. Does this seem like a fair price based on the age and mileage? Is there room to negotiate?

- How are the Auris for reliability long-term? I'm hoping to keep it for 5+ years. Are there any major service items I should budget for down the road?

- For a family of 4, is the Auris spacious enough? Any issues with rear legroom or cargo space? How do kids/car seats fit?

- What kind of fuel economy can I expect from the Auris with regular city/highway driving? Do the numbers advertised seem accurate?

- How are Toyota CVT transmissions to live with? I've heard mixed opinions. Any issues to watch out for on the Auris models?

Advertisement