Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voluntary Strike Off

Options
  • 31-01-2024 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi All.

I'm looking for options.

In 2014 I had the idea of starting a business so registered it on CRO with a lack of understanding.

That's as far as it went.

I had forgotten about it for years and moved twice during that time.

I only got reminded of it 2 months ago when I received an email from CRO Relation to PPSNs. I think everyone got it.

In all that time . No trading took place and No returns were ever submitted.

I logged into the CRO site today and found the the company and changed the address to my current address.

I have no intention of starting a company as I've worked full time for Multinationals since 2007 so want to close this story.

As it never traded and no returns submitted. Should I initiate the voluntary strike off myself or using a company or wait for the involuntary strike-off which will be conducted by the CRO.

https://m.independent.ie/business/small-business/companies-registration-office-has-32000-firms-in-sight-as-enforcement-ramps-up/a1971700575.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Mick Tator

You know the answer -Initiate the strike off yourself either on your own or outsource it. Get quotes from any of the company formation outfits.

Advertisement