Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Esim phone

Options
  • 31-01-2024 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hello

I will be doing a fair bit of traveling over the summer and have been looking at using esim apps for the cavrious locations I am traveling to. However I have just discovered that my current phone is not esim compatiable.

So I am just wondering does anyone know of any cheap phones that are readily available and esim compatible

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lordsheepface

gsm arena is good for searching. it shows 198 phones with esim options. you can tweak the search and little more and then compare to what you see available to buy / what suits you.

link - https://www.gsmarena.com/results.php3?sSIMTypes=4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Any of the Google Pixel range have esim and great cameras. Try adverts for one. Cheaper the older you go.

Advertisement