Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antiperspirant Recommendations Please

Options
  • 31-01-2024 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭

All,

any recommendations as to what you guys use ? I’ve been using Dove men care but every second bottle you open it’s from the get go and regardless of shaking it, coming out in that horrible powder form that gets stuck to you and your clothing leaving you looking like you’ve had a fight in a cocaine factory, gets streaks absolutely everywhere.

So I’d be grateful if you could just recommend perhaps something that you’ve experienced that will leave me all right, as opposed to all white, and smells well, thanks in advance grrrrr, now, the cleanup….

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

Acqua Di Parma

Bit saucy, but smells great and doesn't leave any residue/stains.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭KrakityJones

Gillette clear gel stuff - it's excellent been using it years. https://www.boots.ie/gillette-clear-gel-arctic-ice-anti-perspirant-deodorant-70ml-10175540

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Trondheim

Mitchum Clean Control Stick 48 Hr.

It is brilliant. You only need a tiny amount, so it lasts for ages.

It is incredibly effective and smells good.

Some Boots stores have it, or you can get it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,799 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Nivea Black and White 48 hr. Doesn't stain, pleasant but not overwhelming scent, goes on nice and fine, not heavy particles.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,181 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

L’Oreal Men Expert Thermic Mist, nice big 300ml bottle, usually on special in Tesco, currently €4, I find it doesn't stain shirts and can usually get the workday out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭Alkers

If you are actually over sweating then the best job is dry chlor. Put it on once per month or so!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭scrotist

I get this from Amazon. Sure anti perspirant. Smells lovely and works great.

Only €1.50 a pop. €3.79 in Boots.

Sure Men Original Dry Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll On, 50ml : Amazon.co.uk: Beauty

Note - for ultimate effectiveness with roll ons I shave my pits... I'm guessing you already know this but just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Thanks all, be picking some of everything up and trying…. Ending my ‘streak’

Advertisement