Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep getting texts and emails about revised VF bills. Left network

Options
  • 31-01-2024 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

I left the Vodafone network over a year ago now. But I still get a text and an email every two months to say there's a revised bill online and my account is in credit. I ported from Vodafone 30 day rolling bill to 48 the day before the end of contract so the credit amount is only a few cent. Is there any straightforward way to get Vodafone to "forget" about me and stop these texts and emails?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

I changed my account type (business to personal) with Vodafone a couple of years ago. I got the account in credit messages ... contacted Vodafone (I think through Chat) ... got the money taken off my new account, so the old account balance is €0.00 ... and yet I still get those texts from them too. They come in at the same time as my other account texts, so I tend to ignore them.

Try to get in touch with them on Chat and see if you can sort it that way.

Advertisement