Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VAT RTD

Options
  • 31-01-2024 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Last year I used a EU supplier for the first time and added that cost as a 3rd party cost when invoicing my client.

Some questions please:

• Do I need to place that EU supplier cost into both 'Acquisitions from the European Union and Non-European Union' and 'Goods or Services Purchased for Resale (Irish or Intra EU acquisitions, Postponed Accounting & Non -EU Imports)' sections on my VAT RTD form?

• This is my first experience of VAT RTD but I see VAT RTD forms have been created each year on my ROS account, but they all contain zeros. Were these forms created automatically and should I take it that my triannual VAT submissions give revenue all the information they need?

Thanks in advance

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement