Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5G coming to 48 12.99 plan.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JAMCAR

Myself and 5 of the family are on the €7.99 plan.

Happy enough to stay with that plan. I'm sure 5G will filter its way down at some stage especially when they start turning off 3G in the summer. 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

"A reminder that if you upgrade to the €12.99 plan, you won’t be able to return to your previous plan."

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I'm on the 7.99 plan, and I used to pick up 5g in a couple of places in Limerick, but haven't noticed it recently. So fingers crossed we all get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MobileTester

I also used to catch 5G on my €7.99 plan for about a year but cannot log in to 5G since Sept 2023 anymore

Atm I am happy with €7.99 and my family (3x SIMs all together) and will stay on it as long as they do not start decreasing the speeds to force us to move to 5G for €12.99 which will happen eventually in my opinion

Advertisement