Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportpursuit - seems to good to be true...

Options
  • 30-01-2024 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

A friend directed me to the website sportpursuit yesterday and I'm really amazed by the prices they offer for runners by big name brands.....does anyone have any experience with them? I'm half thinking that these are good quality knock offs cos I can't see how they can afford to sell for example, Nike Alphafly 2 for €174.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,552 ✭✭✭SteM

I've bought from sportspursuit a few times before without any issues. There was one item they wouldn't ship here but they contacted me and gave a refund. Haven't bought from them in the last 2 years though or so though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

I've bought of them a bit in the last 12 months, I think they get stock manufacturers want to dump, so they take pre-orders and then order in bulk, you can wait 2-4 weeks for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Sandwell

Yeah, delivery can sometimes be a bit slow but otherwise they're great to deal with. I've used them multiple times over the past few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

No problems at all, slow thats all.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,978 ✭✭✭✭event

Yeah its older stock. Some serious deals to be gotten there from time to time

• Advertisement
Advertisement