Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unreleased Jean Michel Jarre's album - petition.

Options
  • 30-01-2024 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello Jean Michel Jarre fans!

I recently came across the album "Experimental 2001" and was surprised by the fact that the album has never been released. For those not familiar with this album's history, I want to give a quick summary:

In the early 2000s, Jarre collaborated with the "Disques Dreyus" label, recording two albums: "Sessions 2000" and "Experimental 2001". While "Sessions 2000" was released and gained recognition, "Experimental 2001" remained unreleased and forgotten.

I have taken the initiative to create a petition requesting the release of "Experimental 2001". I kindly ask anyone interested to join me in this endeavour. Here's the link to the petition:

change.org/experimental2001

The existence of an unreleased album by Jean Michel Jarre, with almost no information available online, is really intriguing. The album was created during a prolific period for Jarre, wherein masterpieces like "Metamorphoses " and "Geometry Of Love " were made. I believe it can have a great potential.

Together, let's our voices to be heard and highlight the significance of Experimental 2001. If you share my passion for Jean Michel Jarre's music and believe that this hidden gem deserves its place in his discography, please sign this petition.

Thank you for your attention, and I hope our collective effort and enthusiasm may be able to convince relevant people who could make a decision wheter or not to release Experimental 2001.

If you have any questions about the petition or my plans regarding contacting Jarre's management, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Advertisement