Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone PAYG Offers 2024 Clarification

Options
  • 29-01-2024 7:22am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone use the Pay As You Go Offers from vodafone?

I'm just looking for some clarification on them. I know the FCAT_MI Offer (Free Vodafone to Vodafone Calls, Texts and Mobile Internet {250MB data}) is €20 and doesn't consume the credited amount. The offer states €20/ every 4 weeks but doesn't mention that it in fact consumes €0 credit.

The other offers state for example €20 Top up every 4 weeks but doesn't mention if your credited top up amount is then consumed to activate the offer.

Am i correct in assuming that every other offer consumes the Top up credit amount to activate the offers unlike the FCAT_MI Offer? as this just makes sense to me since they are all much better offers

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Barrett1234

Partner is with one of the PAYG with them and she does not keep credit. Not sure of the exact plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭GIMP

I have two phones on the 30e plans, unlimited everything and your credit is used up. Top up every 28days

Advertisement