Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fleadh this Summer

Options
  • 29-01-2024 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Going to be epic, really looking forward to it. Wexford should be a great spot for it and hopefully some much needed life to the nights in Wexford.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭CWMMC

To be honest I'm worried about it. The town can't handle much and I've a feeling this is going to be a disaster now like. Between the scumbags walking the town like zombies to being poorly laid out I don't have much hope for it but I hope im wrong. Also light a candle for me...I'm working in the pub that week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Well, they knocked down a venue and haven't started building the new venue yet. There aren't enough public toilets sorry there aren't any really. The Quay may have traffic restrictions (one way) or might be closed altogether. There isn't enough accommodation.

As mentioned there is the general problems to the beggars and the scumbags pissing anywhere they want and high off their faces.

This so called building they expected to built has now been told it wont be going ahead due to being overbudgeted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

It's a good thing as it probably wouldn't have been used after the Fleadh

Maybe not but then when destroy apart of Wexford town history and culture for this so called failure. Surely the money could have been used to revamp the Dun Mhuire…

• Advertisement
Advertisement