Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Downloading Fortnite

Options
  • 29-01-2024 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi. We bought our 13 year old a PS5 . Great excitement . I set up my account and then went to set my kids account up which is attached to mine as family manager . When I try to download Fortnite , I can only see a Wishlist button. On my account , there is a download button but for his- none. The game is a PG I think . I presume you do not need an adult profile to download it. I have gone through all the family controls many times.. and unrestrained most of them . Please help. Do parents just let their kids get adult profiles?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Moggaman

It also says that a kid can request that a game is approved for download by the parent but I spend hours looking for that and failed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

You can download on your profile.

Did you set his dob correctly?

Did you put any restrictions on his account?

Thanks for coming back. Yes I have entered a few profiles for him now with him as a 14 ur old and as a 17 ur olD as I thought it might be an age thing. So if I download on my profile , can he access it from his profile?

thanks again

Also, I have taken any restrictions I can see off

He should have access to your games.

• Advertisement

So, he can log onto Fortnite using his own details and any advances he makes in the game will be saved for next time he logs in . Sorry bout questions… I know f all about PS5

Aye, his profile, his progress.

Advertisement