If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AV

Options
  • 28-01-2024 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking at the Denon 6700 linked below, what would your best price be for this delivered and is the 6 year warranty included like on the UK site?, I've bought stuff from yourselves before and have a VIP membership, was hoping there might be some deals with this getting replaced shortly with the 6800.

Also if buying one could it be confirmed the serial number is higher than 70001 as I know there was a hdmi issue on the serial numbers manufactured before this requiring an adapter for game consoles, Thanks

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204850-denon-avcx6700-black-dolby-atmos-and-dts-x-av-amplifier.aspx

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,133 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Soap.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment the best price would be the €1699 unfortunately. It is reduced down from €2499 at the moment. For VIP customers we have a free 6 year guarantee on the 6700.

I think the sterling price might be the better deal at £1395. depending on your banks exchange rate.

Any of the units we have will be higher than 70001 as the 120Fps issue was a year or so ago and all current stock is now the updated versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

Hi Kenny, I would be interested in going for this at the pounds price of £1395 with the 6 year warranty for VIP customers included, how would I go about purchasing it? Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks for the post Soap McTavish,

We've actually seen a price increase across the board on Denon so the AVCX6700 has gone back up to £1599 and has a 2 Year Guarantee.

I do have them available for shipping though from our main warehouse and you can order via the link below if you'd still be interested in one:

Please don't hesitate to drop me a post if you have any further queries!

Kind regards

David

Hi Dave, if you were able to do a deal on it for the original price Kenny was quoting with the 6 year guarantee I'll order one today, but if not I'll have to leave it if the price is gone up to that as the budget wouldn't stretch that far unfortunately, is there any reason for the sudden jump in price, Thanks

Post edited by Soap MacTavish on

Hi Soap.

The price increase was due to all our sales/promos finishing up.

There has been a price increase across all Denon and Marantz unfortunately. I'll keep my ear to the ground and if I hear of any reductions I'll let you know.

• Advertisement

Hi is this back down to the £1395 price with the 6 year warranty included? I just saw it on the UK site on offer there, would ye match that offer also? Thanks

Post edited by Soap MacTavish on

• Company Representative Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Soap

Thanks for the post, it has dropped in price to £1395. You can order it at the link below

Regards Stephen

Hi does that include the 6 year guarantee at that price? It comes up as costing extra when I added to basket on the website, but it says it's included with it on the UK site? Thanks

Hi Soap.

Yeah, the 6 year is supposed to be included Free of charge. (looks like it hasn't been added on our .ie)

If you place the order for the 6700 I can add the 6 year manually once I see the order coming in.

Hi Kenny, I placed the order for that there now, if the 6 year guarantee could be added, I send you a PM with the order details, Thanks Again

• Advertisement

Hey Soap.

That's everything sorted at this end for you.

Once it ships from the store I'll drop you an email with the 6 year Supercare paper work for your records.

It will also be listed on your receipt as 6 year super care.

Once it with the courier I'll keep you posed on the delivery ETA.

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny, that's brilliant thanks, appreciate it

You are more than welcome Soap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shanawill

Does the silver Denon 6700 come with free 6 year warranty for 1399 euros.

Hi Shanawill.

The Free 6 year is listed on our .com site on the £1395 sterling price. The Silver Euro price is heavily discounted to the €1399 and wouldn't include the 6 year cover unfortunately. (our .ie website does not list the free 6 year on this product).

To add it to the Silver version it would cost €139.90.

Total would then be €1538.90 which still works out cheaper than the £1399 sterling list price.

Soap MacTavish above paid in sterling and that is why he got the free 6 year cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shanawill

Thanks Kenny for the update.

I see the 3800 has a free 6 year warranty on your UK site. Could I buy the 3800 on your .IE site in euros with free 6 year warranty?

Hi Shanawill.

Unfortunately the free 6 year would not be included in the Euro pricing.

The main site has it free with the 3800 priced at £1199. Our Euro pricing is way cheaper than this at just €1028. Even if you paid the 10% for the 6 year €102.80, coming to €1130.80 which is still cheaper than the advertised sterling price.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.