Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from lightech

Options
  • 26-01-2024 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Anyone know is there anywhere in Ireland dealing in lightech stuff ?

Im looking for rear mudguard for gsxr , lightech in uk want 220 for it before I get hit with import duty it will also take about 6 weeks to get it delivered and I can’t make any sense of website for lightech in Italy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

I had a quick look at the lightech .it site. Everything is auto translated to English, so unless they don't list the Mudguard for your bike it should be easy to find. What Year and Model is your Bike ?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭eoin.d

2017 gsxr 1000r

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

https://www.xparts.net/en/rear-mudguard-carbon-fibre-lightech-for-suzuki-gsx-r-1000-2017-2022

€223 inc delivery. Supposedly delivered next week. The part no. CARS6521 matches the Lightech website. This is assuming your Bike is the 2017 onwards model.

Even lightech don't list a distributor for the UK (or Ireland). Which probably explains the 6 week delivery date that the UK Seller gave you.

Advertisement