Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G425 Driver faulty weight 2nd replacement

Options
  • 25-01-2024 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I bought a G425 driver 4 months ago. Had it replaced already due to the weight shearing off. Had no contact with the ground or anything like that.

I know the shop will look after me, I’ve been to them already and they’re sound. Like the driver but I’m just pissed it’s the 2nd time it’s happened in 4 months. should I take a 3rd go with the 425 or change driver altogether

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭avud

I stand to be correct but my take is they are allowed to repair if this doesn't work your entitled to a total refund or a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

Iv no issue about where I stand with the retailer, they have said theyll look after me. however its whether I go with the same driver again. I do like it but its bloody annoying it being the 2nd time this has happened

Advertisement