Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB Smart meter data missing since November

Options
  • 25-01-2024 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I had a smart meter installed in February 2023, and signed up with ESB to look at the consumption data at some point after that. Right now when I access the portal I can see usage data from May 2023 (probably this is some time after I signed up to the usage portal with ESB) until November 2023. There's nothing since November listed and the last meter reading on 5 Jan 2024 shows "Estimated".

I've not changed suppliers, I'm just on a BGE 24hr tariff. Smart meter is a Sagemcom XS211.

I thought I was supposed to be able to view data with a delay of only a day or two, not months. Is my meter just not sending updates anymore?

Advertisement