Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installing a Shower in the guest WC

Options
  • 24-01-2024 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi,

I need to install a shower in the guest WC. The space is sufficient, but I will need to move things around.

I hope some of you has answers on some of the following questions:

• Anybody knows of or has experience with the 700mm 'Space-saving Kinedo Consort shower cubicle'?
    • I wonder if an electric shower is required. The guest WC is ground floor, the hot water tank is 2nd floor and the cold water storage above that in the attic.
    • Can I tap the shower waste into the toilet waste pipe? The WC waste pipe is going directly into the ground.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

Look into making a wet room if its ground floor just need a shower screen

Fully tiled shouldn't be a problem

Electric shower can be installed if you can run a new cable back to the fuse board. If not a thermostatic shower will work.

yes you can tap into the toilet waste.

Advertisement