Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving licence

Options
  • 23-01-2024 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi.i was born in 1972 and iv heard from a friend that I'm entitled to a c1 licence if I passed my test before 1997.i can't remember what age I was when I passed my car (b) test.how would I find out if possible. It would be a great help if someone could help me as I don't fancy going through all the theory and lessons.thamks.terry

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Fairly sure you had to have it on your licence from when you might have been entitled to it. And retained it at all renewals.

You’d be considered a new driver for C1 now if you wanted to add it.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Your current licence will show the date each category was first issued. (Section 10 on the back of the current credit card size licence).

Advertisement