Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quest

Options
  • 22-01-2024 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

This thread is gone very quiet. After years of road running, I decided to try something else last year and signed up for the quest Killarney (expert). Have to say I really enjoyed it. Weather was perfect which helped. I used to cycle a lot years ago and enjoyed getting back out on it.

I’ve signed up for Kenmare and Glendalough also. There are another few on my radar but I’ll wait and see, splash and dash, DAR, gaelforce west, Lilliput

Anyone doing any of these? How do you find them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

I’ve done the Gaelforce West a few times great race and I’d highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭webpal

Also, forgot to add, anyone recommend any related YouTube channels, used to enjoy the Bike channel for programs but that’s long gone unfortunately.

Advertisement