Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring Doorbell Query

Options
  • 22-01-2024 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for some advice.

We had a hit and run during the cold ice spell where 2 of the neighbours cars got hit and the offender drove off. We live in a small village, living on the cusp of the main road through it which see's a fair amount of traffic. The council won't approve planning permission for parking in the land next to our line of houses (owner of the land is happy to sell it to them) which means we have to park in narrow spaces outside the houses. It's not ideal as one of our young lads is partially deaf in both ears.

I'm looking to get a ring doorbell not only for a situation as above ( hit and runs etc) but for general security as I work evenings and the wife and kids are at home in the evening and early hours (1am ish) of the morning by themselves till i get home. Also just to be able to not answer the door to people we just cant be bothered dealing with.

Can anyone point me the direction of one of the Ring doorbells, how easy they are to setup etc. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Advertisement