Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knocksedan Swords | Airport & Helipad Noise?

Options
  • 20-01-2024 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

Just looking for feedback - do residents of Knocksedan find they have a lot of Airport Noise as well as noise from that nearby private helipad?

Or maybe its not as bad as I imagine?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 GoingLinux

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭easygoing39

They must be all deaf by now so have nothing complain about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭SharkMX

Theres no noise really from the helipad there. However the airport noise is deafening since the North runway opened. It was bad before but its a whole new level of bad now.

But you get used to it after a while im told - i dont live there myself, just visit family. I dont think visitors or people who stay over would get used to it myself.

Houses are fantastic, but gardens are small enough. I would make sure you are in the house when the North runway opens in the mornings and listen to a few planes taking off and see if it bothers you. It may not bother you at all.

Advertisement