Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Electrical issues 2015 Citroen C4 Grand Picasso

Options
  • 20-01-2024 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭

When I start the car, it makes a beeping sound and then after driving off the service light stays on.

Diagnostic check says the following: battery charge fault-stop the vehicle.

This has been going on for a while not but no issues driving so ignored it.

However today, nothing new on start up and driving for 20 mins and parking up for an hour, unfortunately there was on return to the car.

The parking brake light was flashing and a few other lights were illuminated on the dash.

I got into the car the finest and the car started up no bother however the parking brake wouldn't release.

I googled a few things and disconnected the positive terminal of the battery and ended up doing this a good few times before warnings went away.

I cancelled breakdown recovery and drove home.

However lights came back on in the afternoon and my fix didn't work.

Any suggestions as to what I should do next, other than a drink a big dose of cop on and get things looked at as soon as they happen.

Comments

Advertisement