Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New allergy?

Options
  • 20-01-2024 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

I go through phases of doing skincare. (I know it's terrible) I haven't done my skin in a while but decided to throw some stuff on this evening. All products that I have used many times before and I have never had an allergy to anything I've put on my face. Closest I've come is sometimes my eyes water a bit with certain eye shadows. Within about 30 minutes of doing my face this evening my whole face started going red and got progressively worse. At first I thought it might just be too hot in the kitchen but I knew better when the burning started. I've washed it all off and hoping it will settle down soon as I don't have any antihistamines. Would it be normal to all of a sudden develop an allergy to products I've had no issue with before? I'm going to leave my skin alone tomorrow and start trialing the products one by one from Monday on to see if I can pinpoint the culprit.

Advertisement