Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill received for closed account

Options
  • 19-01-2024 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi. I have received a bill for an account that has been closed since September 2023. The account had a credit balance at time of closure

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Not too sure if eir have improved recently but two years ago i had an experience from hell with them, i went from trying to renew my internet contract because i was happy with the service, to getting so frustrated with the customer service process, that i decided to cancel my account and direct debit, and thats where it all began.

Being on hold more than two hours

Calls ending mid conversation.

Promised call backs.

I cant advise you on the best path forward other than to call them and allow plenty of time to be on hold, but i certainly feel your pain dealing with that company.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭GBX

@Traversmaryj Eir are no longer active on Boards, so you wont get a reply from their reps. You're better of going directly to them. https://www.eir.ie/helpandsupport/

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Traversmaryj

Oh I didn’t realize that. Thank you

Advertisement