Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox series X settings

Options
  • 18-01-2024 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Can someone please help me out with a problem I'm having with an Xbox series X First off all games on the system had an exclamation mark on them and I couldn't access the system settings I think I have fixed the exclamation mark on the games not sure yet because I'm updating halo infinite at the moment but, I still can't access the system settings I've googled it on Microsoft and found I need to boot into safe mode How do I do this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭STEE

I found out how to to do it but no joy Doesn't work Should I be holding both the pairing button and the eject button then press the power button???

When I go into safe mode and keep game's and apps I can't pick English language

I also can't skip the process when it asks to put 10 numbers from my Android phone

It only worked once after many times trying but I still couldn't access my settings

All the time it won't let me pick English language it just lets pick I think it's chezk republic The controller won't let me pass it to pick English language

• Advertisement

Jaysus what a headache but, I managed to fix the problem after about 50-60 times Got Halo Infinite to play I'm stuck in hospital 🏥 at least I got an Xbox series X to play Halo all day and night Happy days

If I hadn't got my phone I would have been screwed

Advertisement