Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea restaurant half priced meals (Feb-Aug)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,412 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Today is half-price food day at Ikea

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭lau1247

There is another promotion running at the moment from 29th Jan to 25th Feb (Excluding the Friday promotion mentioned from this discussion).

Buy a kids' meal and adult meal of the same type at half price (You get a choice of Meatball or Fish and Chip) - You need to have an Ikea Family Card.

A word of warning to check the price charge at till. I was overcharged as the discount didn't come off automatically. Considering that it has been running since 29th January and I went yesterday on the 3rd February. It is odd, it seems like the staff didn't know much about it, I had to show it on the phone (even though it was on the menu screen too). Kinda suggesting I was the first one to brought it up.

Link

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

Any one availing this, you need to be careful. The adult meal is only valid for (8 meatball portion, 12 is excluded but they don't state it clearly on the website).

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭bondja80

12 meatballs meal is half price too. I was 8 days ago and it was half price

• Advertisement

Not according to the T&C.

In case of confusion, the one I'm referring to is not the one that is valid for Friday only. The one I am referring to is the adult and kids meal. Just have to be careful about how they define "adult"

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

We didn't go the route of half price on Sunday. We had the meatballs, they have stopped the sauce. Wasn't the same, meeh.

Advertisement