Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black out cover for an Odd Shaped WIndow

Options
  • 18-01-2024 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea how to best black out the window in the pic below. It's in my office and for about 2 hours in the late afternoon if the sun is shining any bit, it is impossible to work in because of the glare on the screen and it's not really possible to move the desk. Ideally it would be something like a roller blind that I could just pull down. But I wouldn't mind if it was something that wasn't attached to the frame and I had to fold up and store behind a couch or something when not being used. Anyone have any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You could get shutters made, they would fit exactly around the reveal and windowsill. They're expensive but you could then control the light by partially or fully closing one panel at a time as needed.

Advertisement