Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YouTube in Landscape Mode

Options
  • 17-01-2024 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Is there a way to keep the YouTube app in landscape mode? If I'm watching a video in landscape and I hit the back arrow when or before the video is finished youtube rotates to portrait. This happens even when the phone rotation is locked to landscape and the app actually changes the phone rotation to locked portrait.

I've tried a couple of rotation control apps but no good.

Comments

If what you’re asking is can you browse the app without moving your phone, no.

The app isn’t designed to be used that way so even if you locked it in landscape it would probably function and look pretty bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Dan Steely

I always use the app in landscape, prefer it that way. It's a bit annoying to have to keep changing the phones rotation settings and physically rotating the phone in my hand.

Advertisement