Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search for members to create a band (Wicklow > Dublin > Kildare > Carlow > Wexford)

Options
  • 16-01-2024 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Good evening everyone! My name is Mike, I am bass player for 10 years already, I'm currently on the lookout for dedicated individuals to join me in forming a Hard Rock/Sleaze Metal band rooted in authenticity. My vision is to blend various subgenres, drawing influences from A.O.R, Sleaze Metal, and Hard Rock, while infusing a melodic touch. To provide a reference point, envision elements reminiscent of the band H.E.A.T, but with an added emphasis on powerful guitars. If you share a passion for these genres and are ready to embark on a musical journey with an edge, let's connect and create something extraordinary together!

So for this project, I am searching for (female or male, I don't really care about this):

• Lead Guitar
    • Rythmic Guitar
    • Drummer
    • Tenor (if male) /Mezzo or Soprano (if female) Singer
    • Keyboard

My location is Ashford, Co. Wicklow, however I am willing to find musician anywhere around: Dublin, Kildare, Carlow and Wexford, (and Wicklow if there is)

Comments

Advertisement