Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oven not heating

Options
  • 16-01-2024 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭

Used my 10 year old Belling (double) this afternoon - all well. Then realised at dinnertime that oven wasn't heating - temperature light was on but oven wasn't heating. Got the thermostat replaced in November and all was well til this evening. Any insights into what might have happened?

And if I have to replace oven, any recommendations? I don't think this Belling is as good as previous one (first one did me 15 years). Main oven used almost every day.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

Most likely the element has failed, you will need the model number if you want to replace the element, it is an easy enough diy job, just make sure to isolate the oven before attempting repairs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Thank you Red Ace - I will follow up on that

Advertisement