Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Crew Fiber / ACF replacement

Options
  • 16-01-2024 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭

Guys, anyone know why this is hard to get and so expensive these days ? An 85g tub now going for 18.95 in a place in Swords Pavilion marketing itself as ‘Salon sales’ although it’s clearly just a walk-in open to the public place but….Boots stopped stocking it, local independent supermarket and pharmacy the same… so I’m presuming it just got too expensive for most retailers…

So I’m wondering

1) has anyone seen this in Dublin for a non extortionate price ?

2) is there an alternative that any of you might be kind enough to recommend ? Been using Black & White recently but it’s great when your hair is short to short medium but longer its not that effective at holding your hair in whatever style…

always loved this but I’m not paying 19 euros for a small 85 gram tub of fiber.

thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement