Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shotgun gunsmith

Options
  • 16-01-2024 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Hi lads,

Does anyone know a shotgun gun smith for some barrel work? Connaught area if possible but willing to travel.

Post edited by otmmyboy2 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,951 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Fabian Connolly up in Letrim did a very tricky job on re-cutting and threading a Rem1100 for Rem chokes for me a few years back. Could give him a shout?

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭CplCurley

Brilliant ill buzz him thanks grizzly

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭CharlieR

Walter Blacklaw in Wexford, he is an authorised repairer for Browning I think. Excellent service and repair done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

John conroy in laois

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Snipe23

Small arms services cork repair all types of firearms. They done a job on a rifle for me and I was very pleased excellent service their on Facebook.

• Advertisement
Advertisement