Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island All Stars

Options
  • 15-01-2024 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching this on Virgin Media 2?

They all seem to know each other, probably meeting at the same events and have the same agents. The conversations seem more natural.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Not sure if we really needed this show, it looks like a total freak show. Jake ‘I’ve changed so much since last time’ is still repeating his catchphrase ‘it is what it is’. Hannah I dunno what to say she looks like a sex doll created by Dr Frankenstein. Anton and Toby seem alright, yet they talking in ways they seem to expect women to just fall in front of them. Luis seems to be full of himself, in reality he’s just a middle aged loser who goes to the gym too much. The 2 Georgia seem lovely tho, G Steele is a top totty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭deisemum

Chris is lovely, I'm looking forward to Mitch and the mayhem he'll cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Messy Mitch bound to come back at some stage

Hannah is the love island version of Lola Pops from euro trash. I wonder if she is fully there mentally. I know Liverpool gals are a bit extra when it comes to glamming up, but she has obviously gone too far with all the changes. I hope she is ok in herself anyway.

Sophie hasn’t changed much and is still as annoying as ever.

• Advertisement

Psycho Joe is back. Lock up your daughters.

3 dumb blondes have just entered the villa.

Not surprised that none of the women like Chris. He is a proper weirdo, he ain’t funny and women don’t like douchbags like him.

The twins are a monstrosity. They remind me of Rocky from the movie Mask.

Psycho Joe, I dunno how he can ever get laid with that same hairdo he had since last time he was on the show.

• Advertisement

It’s gotta be either Josh/Sophie or Anton/Georgia for the win.

Advertisement