Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

GPS Tracker recommended

Options
  • 13-01-2024 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hello

Can anyone help me with a recommendation of a company to install a GPS tracker in one of our company van? Some decent prices...please .

I called few companies but they only do from 5 vans up

Dublin area , basic tracking : live driver, fuel , stolen etc

What's the average price for this procedure? Is it monthly payments or up front?

Any help will be appreciated 🙏

Thank you!

Post edited by DOCARCH on

Answers

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: Might be more suited to Motors or Haulage forum? Do you want to move to one of those?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 danairl

Yes please 🙏

Much appreciated

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,426 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I have a SIM based tracker (bought it off Amazon for €50).

You can set it to:

-Text at anytime to see where it is.

-If it moves (or out of a designated area) it will text you

-If it speeds it will text you.

I also have an airbag in the car.

Both tracker and airtag are very well hidden. It does the job for me if it's any help at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Dave Robinson - D R Car Audio on Facebook, he's mobile too

• Registered Users Posts: 41 McOptimist

I see Dave install meta tracker that you text for 365 euro. How is that any different to 50 euro ones you buy online and stick SIM card into?

https://touch.adverts.ie/car-parts-accessories/meta-professional-tracking-system-supplied-fitted/743928

• Advertisement
Advertisement