Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract with estate agent. Cooling of period?

Options
  • 13-01-2024 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Should the Property services agreement have a clause in it re a cooling off period? The template on the PRA website has one (6.2) but there is none in the PSA I signed.

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Spark Plug

Yes it should, letters of engagement on PSRA website are most up to date and agents should use those, I suspect your agent may working off an older version I would politely point this out to the agent in question and request them to re-issue you with a letter of engagement with the clause included.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

Thank you! I wasn’t sure if the agreements on the PRA were guides or had to be used. I may need to avail of it (through no fault of the agent)

Advertisement