Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Identify people in old pics, long shot I know!

Options
  • 13-01-2024 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭

Just posting this for someone who is trying to identify some people in old photos so that they can be passed on to the people concerned. The point of posting here is that the pics date from the early to mid 1960s and the children in the photos would be in their 60s/70s at least. They are photos of holidays in Castlegregory Co. Kerry so if anyone remembers or recognises anyone that would be great, they are most likely Irish people staying in a B&B on the Dingle Peninsula. I will just post two of the pics which show 2 of the children and the parents.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

I will ask a few oldies I know in Castlegregory and Dingle. Do you mind if I share the pics with all and sundry?

Also, could be worth posting this in the Kerry forum too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭phormium

Sharing of the photo is fine but it's kind of pointless to share in those areas as these were holiday makers to that area from other parts of Ireland, definitely not locals. Older locals who actually owned/worked in the B&B don't recognise them so practically 100% sure they have nothing to do with the locality as such.

Thanks anyway 😊

Advertisement