Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MNSCI Bullseye 360 2024

Options
  • 13-01-2024 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭CharlieR

Do you know what distance is this at and what calibre?

Do you have to register somewhere or can you just turn up and participate?

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭tonysopprano

Pistol is 25yards to 10 yards in 5 yard increments.

Rifle is 50 yards, 40 yards and 25 yards. Lying, kneeling/sitting, and standing.

All free hand, no slings, bipods, rests or aids of any kind to support the shooter/rifle.

any caliber, any sights. Rimfire 5rds, C/F 6 rds per mag

As per MNSCI rules, advise JP of your intention to compete, on 086 8232641 by SMS before 6pm on Friday and report to office on arrival.

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭CharlieR

Well my lack of ability to hold my hands steady precludes me from this. My ms makes it hard enough with a bipod.

Bullseye 360 on March 2nd postponed

MNSCI Bullseye 360

The Midlands Bullseye 360 Competition for March will now take place on Saturday the 16th. Please take note of the date, 16th March. Hope to see you there, regards, 

• Advertisement
Advertisement