Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you order PC parts from?

Options
  • 12-01-2024 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

I usually order from paradigit.ie (formerly komplett.ie). Trustpilot reviews aren't great, but I've been ordering from there for years and am happy (you really only know if a shop plays nice or not once something goes tits up, which hasn't happened yet). Selection isn't too great, but prices are usually better than any other Irish shop I know.

I have my own IT company (IT consultant kind of gig) so I order hardware through the company, which means that ideally a shop allows me to order excluding VAT (paradigit does that).

I've been thinking of making my next bigger purchase from Alternate (german company). Any experiences with ordering from Alternate?

Or any other shop that has a big selection and small prices? I know there's always Amazon, but I try to avoid Amazon if I can and they often don't deliver to business customers in Ireland anyway...

Comments

Advertisement