Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric gate motors

Options
  • 12-01-2024 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi

I have a faac attuatore 390 gate motor the motor is working engaging when gate fob is pressed etc but the arm to open gate is not moving . There is obviously I think a problem with the internal cogs that engage to open the gate .Does anyone know a company that I can take the gate motor and attached mechanism to see if it can be repaired seems a waste just to replace whole body when the motor part is working .

thank you

stone head Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Daniel son

You're probably after dropping the coupling from the shaft. Download he manual and have a look at the diagrams for the assembly.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Gate Automation

first check manual release, alan key under motor. If still no luck get new motor. Forget about repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stone head

Thanks a bunch 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stone head

Thank you 👍

Advertisement