Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist seeks like minded person or people

Options
  • 11-01-2024 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Experienced guitarist looking to start casual jam's with a singer/guitarist

I sing a bit but wouldn't consider myself a singer. Would like to find someone with experience who perhaps is in similar situation as myself. I have young kids so not looking to necessarily gig but wouldn't rule it out down the line. Meet up once a week or every other week jam some covers and do a bit of writing also.

Maybe add a few other members eventually and take it from there.

I'm not really sure where this will go or if it will go anywhere. All I know is I miss jamming with people and suppose want to be realistic about putting something together and starting small and casual and work upwards.

I'm into a lot of different stuff, so no point listening a load of bands. But something 70s sounding perhaps. You know the bands...

Can send links to stuff I've done and played on.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭super hands

Oh I'm based in lucan Dublin.

Also age range mid 30s or 40s

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kev954

Hi, I’m in the same boat, in my 40’s looking to return to playing some music. Guitarist at heart but looking to play bass now for a change. played bass in a rage against the machine tribute a few years back so not a complete newbie to the instrument. Have gear and transport although not looking to travel too far for now. Based in clonsilla

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭super hands

Hi Kev,

Sorry only seen this never got alert.

Anyway had kinda forgotten about this as nobody replying! Not sure what I'm looking to do to be honest.

Have bits and pieces of stuff recorded but am open to suggestions or jamming a few covers or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 dave1978

PM sent there. I'm a guitarist. Interested in something along the same lines. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 15 derwc84

Also a guitarist but this sounds good to me. I have a few ideas recorded but would be good just to meet up and jam anything. I'm assuming you're based in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Alonzo4321

Yeah I'm interested

Patrickalan2222 @instagram

Advertisement