Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Therapist Direcrtories

Options
  • 11-01-2024 5:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am a therapist who is starting my own practice and I am looking for some online platforms to promote my services and reach more clients. I know Mentalzon.com, which is a therapist and counselor directory where I have already posted my profile for free.

Are there any other websites similar to Mentalzon.com  that you would recommend that do not charge any payment for membership?  

For example, I know that Psychology Today and Good Therapy charge $29.90 and $29.95 per month respectively for their memberships.

Please share your experiences and opinions. Thank you.

Post edited by Gremlinertia on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Please email hello@boards.ie for info on this particular site, self promotion isn't allowed without the admin staff.

Thread closed, thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement