Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New boundary layout ?

Options
  • 10-01-2024 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

so I recently bought my mother in laws

home from her, while she owned it I carried out some simply online checks and found there was a patch of green beside the home that was roughly 5 metres wide (this was on. The original deeds afaik)

now that I have bought the house and am thinking of extending my boundary wall out to the path to take in more for my back garden, I just did a quick online search of the boundary line and this patch is now taken out of my original boundary ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Rustyman101

Well if its show on the deeds and you have them in your possession I'd say you have a case.

Land registry should know who,why when they were changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Where did you previous search that showed it was within the boundary. Where have you now searched that shows it is not.

Would be a bit off if there were two versions on the boundary online.

Advertisement