Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea no longer stocking Marabou

Options
  • 10-01-2024 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Ok, I am a few months late noticing this. I'm sure a lot of people would consider it fairly low quality chocolate but this was my absolute fave.

I used to happily accompany my partner to the depths of Ikea knowing I could reward myself at checkout with 4 x 250g bars of this deliciousness and nibble at way at those for the next couple of weeks.

Anyway after visiting a few times and assuming they are out of stock - I googled it and turns out they are not stocking them anymore. Its taken me a few days to recover from the shock, but now I'm ready to look forward, and see if there are any other options out there.

Seems to almost only be available online now for a pretty steep price, or through a small food shop in Dublin , Lotts & Co (again fairly pricey)

Just wondering if anyone else has sourced this elsewhere? Or come across any very similar chocolate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

its my fav.

i seen them in a pound shop once, a twin pack for €1.50 (yes, unbelievable value!!!)

the only place i know of is candyland in galway city, just off eyre square.

last i checked it was €2.50 a pack, its a ride but its worth it.

Advertisement