Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Sell Second Hand Highend Telescope &Astrophotography Equipment

Options
  • 09-01-2024 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Apologies if I'm in the incorrect place but I have a Telescope (Skywatcher 80 ED PRO) and Skywatcher HEQ5 mount, along with field Flattener, adapters, Skywatcher Power bank and other bits and pieces that I'm looking to sell.

They're pretty much pristine and unused and deserve a decent home.

Is there anywhere online that deals with second hand Astronomy / Astrophotography equipment in Ireland ?

I've found a few Facebook groups but they're mainly UK based and sending heavy equipment to the UK along with dealing with import/ export issues is not for me.

I'd prefer to personally deliver if the distance was viable.

Any information you can give or recommendations would be genuinely appreciated.

Thanks all !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭dmcdona

Options:

Done deal

Contact IFAS - see if anyone there is interested or knows of anyone

Contact any of the IFAS clubs - see if any members are interested

Contact one of the scope sellers - they may know (KTEC is the only one I know of these days)

If you get stuck, PM me.

Advertisement