Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Climote smart immersion

Options
  • 09-01-2024 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi. Hoping someone can provide some insight. Recently went looking for a smart immersion solution and came across the climote smart immersion device. Considering I have the climote heating controls and happy with the set up I thought it would be a good option. But very overpriced at €400. I found a guy on eBay selling a second hand Climote smart immersion switch with 3 temp sensors so I purchased it and installed it. Just looking for some info from anyone that has one installed in relation to temp sensor positioning. As there are 3 sensors I would imagine by dividing the tank into thirds this would solve it but hoping someone can confirm?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

Be very careful of Climote products as the company has gone into receivership & their products “smart” functionality could stop working at any time. No buyer has come forward to buy their assets or user base so buyer beware

• Registered Users Posts: 7 vagdt

Thanks for your reply. I came across this article yesterday while doing some research. At least I didn't spend €400 to get it installed.

Advertisement