Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nct fail?

Options
  • 08-01-2024 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi my drivers side drl light has stopped working. Passenger side still lights up when car starts up bit obviously not ideal. I understand these are so expensive to replace and my nct is next Wednesday. Would this fail the nct test? Its a 151 hyundai i40 if thats relevant. Thanks in advance for any confirmation around this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭kerryjack

It will be a fail but they can be reconditioned and they can do it while you wait only takes about 20 min and will cost about 150 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

DRL are not a fail unless they are used as a side light. Some become dimmer /turn on, when you turn on side lights. If both light up then you’ll pass.

Advertisement