Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf lesson in Cork

Options
  • 08-01-2024 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

First time poster and looking for a recommendation on a good golf coach in Cork. I’m based in the city but happy enough to travel. Thanks a mill in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Soundshkin

I took a few lessons with Stephen Hayes based out in Ballincollig in the Cork Golf Centre and found him excellent.

He didn't overcomplicate things and I left each lesson with a couple of simple clear messages and aims that allowed me to incorporate the improvements into my game but never feel like I had to over think or obsess over them when on the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 madmanhos

Ciaran McKenna in Mourneabbey might be worth a look aswell whilst the weather is poor, great set up in his studio

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭kennethrhcp

I'd 2nd Ciaran. Top fella, keeps it simple & great set up

John Dooley in Glanmire aswell is good

Advertisement